Subject: Re: abstract
From: Dr Rob Fisher <[email-masked]>
To: Sasha <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 6 Sep 2002 13:28:19 +0100

Dear Sasha,

Thank you very much for your email - and thank you also for an 
absolutely fascinating proposal.

I am delighted to say that your proposal has been accepted for 
presentation at the 1st Global Conference: Transformations in 
Politics, Culture and Society to be held in Brussels from the 6th - 
8th December 2002. Your paper will make a valuable contribution to 
the conference discussions.

Further details are available at the conference website - 
http://www.inter-disciplinary.net/tpcs1.htm I will also be in regular
contact with delegates closer to the time of the conference. Please 
make sure you are familiar with the various deadline and submission 
dates.

I will be contacting all delegates accepted for the conference next 
week with additional details and information.

If there is anything further I can do, please do not hesitate to 
contact me.

Warmly,

Rob Fisher

On Thu, 5 Sep 2002 09:38:17 +0200, Sasha wrote:
>
>Dear Professor,
>
>Abstract for the conference
>"Transformations in Politics,
>Culture and Society",
>enclosed.
>
>
>Truly, Sasha
>Djordjevic Sinisa
>Leskovac, Srbija
>www.novum.co.yu
>
>
>